Most of what happens.
I can’t really write about – at least a lot of the good stuff anyway. And a good portion of it is just so strange, you probably wouldn’t believe half of it.
As a f’rinstance, there’s a picture that was sent to me by a women who I met for drinks week before last (actually it was a bunch of pictures she sent along). The amazing thing is she sent this to me before I even met her and were I to put it up for your perusal I can guarantee you that you would absolutely find it shocking – I found it somewhat disturbing and I am not easily shocked.
I try to keep the blog pretty PG for the most part though and this goes far over into XXX - reminds me of something Warren Ellis put into Planetary, “It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.”
No comments:
Post a Comment